Friday, June 12, 2009

Inaugural Blog Post

Welcome to Paul Krugman Like a Father to Me! This is basically a place for me (and hopefully some like-minded souls) to share ideas and links about the kind of things we find interesting. I admit that I am starting this mostly as an avenue for discussing the political issues of the day, but I imagine I will also comment on my other passions: sports, literature, philosophy, and music, among other things.

Fittingly enough, the inaugural link will be to Dr. Krugman's recent Robbin's Lectures at the London School of Economics:

http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/LSEPublicLecturesAndEvents/live/LSELive_previous.htm

I find his criticisms of the dismal science in his final lecture particularly interesting.

Enjoy!

-Spectre

No comments:

Post a Comment